Smooth and shiny hair adds to the beauty and personality of an individual. If your hair is rough with split ends and tangles, it is quite unappealing for the beholder and you also feel equally shabby. Some of the most effective hair care tips that should be followed are mentioned below.
- First and foremost, applying oil is the most important.
Different oils affect the hair differently.
- Coconut oil conditions the hair in the best possible way.
- Almond oil helps in reducing the roughness of hair and makes them shinier.
- Castor oil and mustard oil free the scalp from dryness and flakiness.
- Tea oil is used to make the hair shine
- Use eggs to increase the length and thickness of your hair.
Eggs give your hair the protein dose that it requires for its growth. You should beat the eggs according to the length of your hair until you get a light yellow solution and there is no white part remaining. Use a brush or glove to apply the mixture and let it stay for 30 minutes. Use a gentle shampoo and wash with lukewarm water. Using hot water leads to more breakage of air.
- Make it bouncy with the help of apple cider vinegar and warm water.
Warm water and apple cider vinegar should be mixed in the concentration of 1:1 ratio. Keep it for five minutes and then wash it properly so that there is no residual smell.
- Avocado makes the hair long and thick.
Avocado is a fruit that has lots of beneficial effects on hair and skin. It acts as a moisturizer and provides Vitamin E to the hair. The soft part of the fruit should be added to mashed potato and olive oil. This mixture should be applied on hair and allowed to stay as it is for half an hour. Use a gentle shampoo to wash it off.
- Apply a paste of soaked fenugreek seeds after mixing them with coconut milk.
Take a handful of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for a night. Make it into a paste and then add coconut milk. Mix properly and let it be on your hair for half an hour. Use lukewarm water to wash the hair.
- Apply bottle gourd juice.
Bottle gourd juice should be applied on hair and washed away after 30 minutes for getting most amazing hair.
- Mix lemon, tea extract and curd to apply on hair.
Smooth hair is ensured for the mixture of lemon, tea extract and curd.
- Combing wet hair is strictly prohibited.
If you comb wet hair, it leads to breaking the hair directly from the roots. Hence, this practice is not advisable.
- Eat a balanced diet.
Diet also has a considerable effect on hair. It is best to include green leafy vegetables and proteinaceous food in your diet.
- Drink lots of water.
Being hydrated is very important to stay healthy.
- Shampoo the hair twice or thrice in one week.
Pollution and dust has an adverse effect on the quality of hair. Hence, it is best to shampoo the hair twice or thrice per week.
- Do not use hair straightener if possible.
The heat emanated from hair straightener leads to burning of hair and it is best to avoid it.