Getting a flat tummy or burning the abdominal fat is one heck of a task. In fact, most of the girls get nightmares thinking about how they fit into their little black dress without showing the plunge. Also gone are the days when mirror were only a girls friends! Nowadays even guys love grooming themselves and looking fit. Hence, burning those extra fats is on top priority for the darker as well as fairer sex as well. A healthy diet and lifestyle plays an important role in building up fit and trimmed body. Similarly regular exercise also ensures that the fat content in your body is kept on hold. You need not hit the gym every day to get your part of exercise. There are some simple belly reducing exercises which you can try at your home too-
Crunches are the fastest way to burn up the fats. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to get the crunches right-
- Get down flat on the floor and bend your knees with the feet on ground. Otherwise you can lift up your legs from the floor at proper 90 degrees.
- Lift the hands and keep them behind the head or you can cross them across your chest.
- Inhale deeply and as you lift yourself up off the floor exhale it out
- Repeat the inhaling and exhaling process as you go back and come up
- At the beginning practice this exercise for 10 times and then you can increase it after few days.
The above mentioned crunch is one of the most basic crunches. After getting hang of the basic crunch you can then try on twist crunches, side crunches, reverse crunches and vertical leg crunch as well.
- Bending side to side
This is yet another effective way to burn your fat and also one of the simplest exercises. Follow the below mentioned steps –
- Stand straight with both your feet together. Raise up both your hands just above your head.
- Keeping the legs on ground bend yourself to right side as much as you can and then to repeat the same on the left side also.
- Retain the positions at least for 15 seconds. Gradually you can increase the duration to 30 seconds.
Walking is one of the most effective and the very first exercise that was introduced for reducing the belly fat. If you have a healthy diet and life style the half an hour walk on daily basis should be enough an exercise to get a flat tummy.
Running or jogging is a best type of aerobic exercise that helps you shed the extra kilos in your belly. Running or jogging during the morning hours are considered as the best exercise for your body.
- Zumba dance
Zumba dance is one of the newest forms of dance exercise that helps you lose your waist line. In fact some of the dance classes assure 1-1.5 inch loss in 1-2 months. It is the best way to lose on weight creatively.